petak, 24. veljače 2012.

I'm alive and I need some help :)

I am really sorry I don't write posts these days, my exams started and I don't have time for anything. Luckly next week it will be over so I will publish my recent manicures, and I have some reviews pending too.
Now I need to ask for a favour. There is a contest on Dazzle dry-quick dry nail polish Facebook page and I made it to the voting part. And now I could use some likes from you.

Click on the link: HERE or on the picture bellow:



It leads to my picture on Fb and then hit "like". I would really appreciate it, voting ends on feb 26, in two days. Thank you in advance :)
______________________________________________________________________

Stvarno mi je žao što ne pišem postove ovih dana, počeli su mi ispiti pa nemam vremena nizašta. Srećom sljedeće seedmice se završavaju pa ću objaviti svoje posljednje manikure a i imam i neke recenzije koje čekaju takođe.
Sad vas moram zamoliti za uslugu. Dazzle dry-quick dry nail polish ima natjecanje na Facebook-u i moja manikura je došla do dijela gdje se glasa. Pa bi sad dobro došli lajkovi od vas.

Kliknite na link: OVDJE ili na sliku ispod:


Vodi na moju sliku na Fb i onda pritisnite "lajk". Stvarno bih bila zahvalna, glasanje završava 26. februara, za dva dana. Hvala unaprijed :)

23 komentara:

  1. Lajkovala sam, srecno i sa nagradnom igrom i sa ispitima :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Jesam,stvarno je prekrasna manikurica,sretno !!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Sem glasovala. In srečno z izpiti. ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Thank you, I hope you'll vote in that case :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. P.S.: Naj mojem blogu te čaka 11 Questions Tag. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. već sam rekla da mi je manikura super... još uvijek je :-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I a short while ago arrived across your weblog and have been reading along. I believed I might go away my first remark. I do not determine what to mention except that I've liked looking through. Good weblog. I will maintain browsing this weblog very often.clayton shagal

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Hi there,Professional defined subject material. Be sure to submit on a regular basis and make us study additional.100 percent pure

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Like what i found here, it had been very intriguing to view and take a look at every one of the great things on here, and would greatly advocate this website to another person also. Excellent Occupation...La Bella Donna

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. It can be somewhat exciting for me to study the submit. Thanx for it. I like these themes and every little thing connected to them. I'd personally prefer to go through somewhat additional quickly.Bar in Orange County

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. I gave you the Laine Blogger Award (read more about it on my today's post :) )

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for reading my blog and leaving comments, i really appreciate it.
Please don't ask me to follow you, follow my blog and i will do the same for you :)

Translation